For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wu Zun Expands Fitness Career in Shanghai

Translation by KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com
News source: Apple Daily



Not only he opened his own gym in hometown Brunei, Wu Zun now expands his fitness business in Mainland China.

Opened three gym on his own already, Wu Zun opened another associated gym "Wu Zun Gym" in Shanghai. He does not need to invest with his own money, only needs to provide his image and cooperate with investors. The gym has basketball court, swimming pool, and hot yoga room, etc.

The Fahrenheit member feels cool to have a gym that names after him. It is also cool for him to see his photos and name in the gym, making him very proud.



"I don't dare to put my photos in my gym in Brunei," he says.

Having a muscular body every guy wants, Wu Zun is actually a professional. He earned a certificate of spinning workout in America and can teach courses. But lately his image of muscle man is challenged by fellow Fahrenheit member Jiro Wang, who spends three days at the gym every week.

He's good, but I absolutely won't let loose of myself."

-----------------

I don't know why they published this news just now. =/ 'Cause I'm pretty sure that gym in Shanghai already opened, a few months ago. Anyway, still want to share =)

No comments:

Post a Comment