你曾是少年
You Were Once A Youngster (Wings of My Words)
S.H.E's new single for the movie The Ark of Mr. Chow
Translated by Transition @ Asianfanatics.net
Please credit the translator & link back tohttp://bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com/ (and include this note) if/when transferring elsewhere.
Lyricist: Xiao Yang
Composer: Yang Zi Pu
yǒuxiē shíhòu nǐ huáiniàn cóngqián rìzi
有些時候 你懷念從前日子
Sometimes you would miss the past days
kě tiānzhēn líkāi shí nǐ què méi shuō yīgè zì
可天真離開時 你卻沒說一個字
But when you really left you didn't even say a word
nǐ zhǐshì huī yī huīshǒu xiàng rēng diào fèi zhǐ
你只是揮一揮手 像扔掉廢紙
You only waved your hand, like throwing away wastepaper
shuō shì rénshēng bì jīng de shì
說是人生必經的事
Saying it is an inevitable thing in life
jiǔ hē dào qī fēn què yòu gǎnjué chàngránruòshī
酒喝到七分 卻又感覺悵然若失
Drinking until one almost become drunk but you could still feel a sense of loss
jìngzi lǐmiàn xiàng kàn dào rénshēng zhōngdiǎn
鏡子裡面 像看到人生終點
In the mirror it seems like you can see the end of life
huòxǔ zàiguò shàng jǐ nián nǐ yěyǒu zhāng xūwèi de liǎn
或許再過上幾年 你也有張虛偽的臉
Perhaps after a few years you will also become a hypocrite
nándào wǒmen shì wèile zhèyàng cái lái dào zhè shìshàng
難道我們 是為了這樣 才來到這世上
Is it really because of this that we have come to this world?
zhè wèntí láibují xiǎng měi yītiān yī nián zǒng shì cōngcōng máng mang
這問題來不及想 每一天一年 總是匆匆忙忙
This question we won't have time to think it through and days and years have already passed
nǐ wǒ láizì húběi sìchuān guǎngxī níngxià hénán shāndōng guìzhōu yúnnán de xiǎo zhèn xiāngcūn
你我來自湖北四川廣西寧夏河南山東貴州雲南的小鎮鄉村
You and me come from towns and villages in Hubei, Si Chuan, Guang Xi, Ning Xia, He Nan, Shan Dong, Gui Zhou and Yun Nan
céngjīng fāshì yào zuò liǎobùqǐ de rén
曾經發誓 要做了不起的人
We have sworn before to become great people
què zài běijīng shànghǎi guǎngzhōu shēnzhèn mǒu tiān yèbàn hūrán xǐng lái zhàn zài jìmò de yángtái
卻在北京上海廣州深圳某天夜半忽然醒來 站在寂寞的陽臺
But we would suddenly wake up someday in the middle of the night and stand on a lonely balcony in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shen Zhen
zhǐ xiǎng cóng zhè wúbiān de jì mò zhōng táo chūlái
只想從這無邊的寂寞中逃出來
Only wanting to escape from this endless loniless
xǔduō nián qián nǐ yǒuyīshuāng qīngchè de shuāngyǎn
許多年前 你有一雙清澈的雙眼
Several years ago you had a pair of pure eyes
bēnpǎo qǐlái xiàng shì yīdào chūntiān de shǎndiàn
奔跑起來 像是一道春天的閃電
When you started to run you looked like lightning in spring
xiǎng kàn biàn zhè shìjiè qù zuì yáoyuǎn de yuǎnfāng
想看遍這世界 去最遙遠的遠方
Wanting to see the whole world, going to the furthest place
gǎnjué yǒu shuāng chìbǎng néng fēiyuè gāoshān hé hǎiyáng
感覺有雙翅膀 能飛越高山和海洋
Feeling like you had a pair of wings so you could cross high mountains and oceans
xǔduō nián qián nǐ céng shìgè púsù de shàonián
許多年前 你曾是個樸素的少年
Several years ago you were once a simple youngster
ài shàng yīgè rén jiù bùpà fùchū zìjǐ yīshēng
愛上一個人 就不怕付出自己一生
When you had fallen in love with someone you wouldn't be afraid to put your whole life into it
xiāngxìn ài huì yǒnghéng xiāngxìn měi gè mòshēng rén
相信愛會永恆 相信每個陌生人
Believing that love will last forever, believing in every stranger
xiāngxìn nǐ huì chéngwéi zuì xiǎng chéngwéi de rén
相信你會成為最想成為的人
Believing that you will become the person you want to become the most
xíguàn shuōhuǎng jiùshì biàn chéngshúle ma
習慣說謊 就是變成熟了嗎
Getting used to telling lies does that mean you have become mature?
yǒu yī tào fáng zǐ zhīhòu cáinéng qù ài biérén ma
有一套房子之後 才能去愛別人嗎
After owning a house is that when you can love someone?
zǒng shì yǐwéi chénggōng zhīhòu jiù néng fǔ píng shānghén
總是以為 成功之後 就能撫平傷痕
Always thinking after becoming successful wounds would be able to heal
yùwàng biān máizhe cuòguò de rén
欲望邊埋著 錯過的人
Longing after people that you have missed out and buried in your heart
dāng qīngchūn hào jìn zhǐ shèng miànmù kězēng
當青春耗盡 只剩面目可憎
Once your youth is up what is left is only your hateful appearance
nǐ wǒ láizì húběi sìchuān guǎngxī níngxià hénán shāndōng guìzhōu yúnnán de xiǎo zhèn xiāngcūn
你我來自湖北四川廣西寧夏河南山東貴州雲南的小鎮鄉村
You and me come from towns and villages in Hubei, Si Chuan, Guang Xi, Ning Xia, He Nan, Shan Dong, Gui Zhou and Yun Nan
céngjīng fāshì yào zuò liǎobùqǐ de rén
曾經發誓 要做了不起的人
We have sworn before to become great people
què zài běijīng shànghǎi guǎngzhōu shēnzhèn mǒu tiān yèbàn hūrán xǐng lái xiàng bèi mìngyùn jiào xǐngle
卻在北京上海廣州深圳某天夜半忽然醒來 像被命運叫醒了
But we would suddenly wake up someday in the middle of the night as if being woken up by fate
tā shuō nǐ bùnéng jiù zhèyàngguò wán yīshēng
它說你不能就這樣過完一生
Saying to you that you can't let your life just pass like this
xǔduō nián qián nǐ yǒu yīshuāng qīngchè de shuāngyǎn
許多年前 你有一雙清澈的雙眼
Several years ago you had a pair of pure eyes
bēnpǎo qǐlái xiàng shì yīdào chūntiān de shǎndiàn
奔跑起來 像是一道春天的閃電
When you started to run you looked like lightning in spring
xiǎng kàn biàn zhè shìjiè qù zuì yáoyuǎn de yuǎnfāng
想看遍這世界 去最遙遠的遠方
Wanting to see the whole world, going to the furthest place
gǎnjué yǒu shuāng chìbǎng néng fēiyuè gāoshān hé hǎiyáng
感覺有雙翅膀 能飛越高山和海洋
Feeling like you had a pair of wings so you could cross high mountains and oceans
xǔduō nián qián wǒ céng shìgè púsù de shàonián
許多年前 我曾是個樸素的少年
Several years ago I was once a simple youngster
ài shàng yīgè rén jiù bùpà fùchū zìjǐ yīshēng
愛上一個人 就不怕付出自己一生
When I had fallen in love with someone I wouldn't be afraid to put my whole life into it
xiāngxìn ài huì yǒnghéng xiāngxìn měi gè mòshēng rén
相信愛會永恆 相信每個陌生人
Believing that love will last forever, believing in every stranger
dāng wǒ hé shìjiè chū xiāng jiàn dāng wǒ céngjīng shì shàonián
當我和世界初相見 當我曾經是少年
That was the time when I met the world, the time when I was still a youngster
I'm so in love with this song!
ReplyDeletethanks to the english translation...
ReplyDeletecan I request english translation a new single Hebe Tian 小幸運 (Xiao Xing Yun) A little happiness
nice post
ReplyDeleteThanks for English translation and pinyin.
ReplyDeleteI listened to the Chinese version and loved it, but the English translation enhanced the meaning.
ReplyDelete