For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Saturday, February 18, 2012

[Hebe田馥甄 Love! To Hebe] 《我真的受伤了 | Wo Zhen De Shou Shang Le》 Lyrics

English translation by conan2209 @ http://www.youtube.com/user/conan2209
Pinyin translation by kimuchi08 @ http://bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com
Please credit the translator if/when transferring elsewhere and include this note.


Wo Zhen De Shou Shang Le
我真的受伤了
I Am Really Hurt

Originally Sung by: Wang Wan Zhi

chuang wai yin tian le
窗外阴天了
See the overcast outside

yin le di sheng le
音乐低声了
Hear the music softening

wo de xin kai shi xiang ni le
我的心开始想你了
My heart begins to long for you

deng guang ye an le yin le di sheng le
灯光也暗了 音乐低声了
Lights are dimming, music softening

kou zhong de mian hua tang ye rong hua le
口中的棉花糖也融化了
The candy is melting away


chuang wai yin tian le ren shi wu liao le
窗外阴天了 人是无聊了
With the overcast, boredom grows

wo de xin kai shi xiang ni le
我的心开始想你了
My heart begins to long for you

dian hua xiang qi le ni yao shuo hua le
电话响起了 你要说话了
The phone rings, you begin to speak

hai yi wei ni xin li dui wo you xiang nian le
还以为你心里对我又想念了
Imagining you are missing me

zen me ni sheng yin bian de leng dan le
怎么你声音变得冷淡了
Why did you voice turn so cold

shi ni bian le shi ni bian le
是你变了 是你变了
You changed, it is you who changed

deng guang xi mie le yin le jing zhi le
灯光熄灭了 音乐静止了
Light are out, music stops

di xia de yan lei yi ting bu zhu le
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
The crying continues

tian xia qi yu le ren shi bu kuai le
天下起雨了 人是不快乐
Raining begin, so did the sorrow

wo de xin zhen de shou shang le
我的心真的受伤了
I feel the bitterness in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment