For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[S.H.E Red coliseum show] The fans wished Selina an early birthday. Selina turned into a crybaby again saying: "Being on your birthday is very important."

[S.H.E Red coliseum show] The fans wished Selina an early birthday. Selina turned into a crybaby again saying: "Being on your birthday is very important."
13-10-15
Sharp daily

Translation by Transition @ Asianfanatics

3 consecutive concerts of Taiwanese group S.H.E were successfully finished yesterday night at Hong Kong Red Coliseum. The three used all their energy to perform. Selina talked about her earlier accident when filming in Shang hai and became emotional: [Everyone can see that my hands, arms and face all have scars, actually on my body and both legs they are even bigger. Even though I don't cry everyday but sometimes I will feel sad too, especially when I stumble upon hard things at work I would associate it with the accident.]



Selina continued saying: [I have asked my husband before why I had to go through this. God gave me 29 good years but once I wanted even more happiness he gave me even greater pain I would then think that I want this lifetime to pass quickly so I can become a baby next life with good skin. I would then also ask my husband why I was saved. Fortunately, I told myself to get out of this "hard time". Now everytime I wake up I would want to live everyday happily.]

Selina hope that as long as you are alive you should learn to cherish. She expressed that she is currently very happy. After she has finished her speech she couldn't hold her tears back and cried. Then she sang "Each and everyone who loves me".

On the 31st of this month is Selina's 32nd birthday. Their fanclub handed out banners with "Happy-S-day" written on them to the audience so they could give it to Selina. This made Selina become a crybaby again.

Ella then asked the audience to rise up. When Selina saw this she became very touched and said: [Being happy on your birthday is very important, 3 years ago I wasn't happy on my birthday so every year when it is October I would become nervous.]

Towards the end; during the encore part, S.H.E sang together Sammi Cheng's 《煞科》. Ella revealed that next year there will be part 2 concerts in other places and then she jokingly said: [I won't get pregnant yet.]

At the celebration banquet S.H.E was asked about part 2 of the concert tour and also if Ella really won't get pregnant. Ella joked again and said: [It is not like that.] Hebe chimed in: [Singing while being pregnant is quite cool too.] Ella retorted: [How would I be able to wear the outfits?] Selina immediately said: [You can just wear the dress which reveals your bare back the opposite way.] Ella didn't know whether to laugh or get angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment