For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Saturday, September 11, 2010

[FRH SuperHot] Xin Teng Ni De Xin Teng Lyrics

This is the lyrics for Xin Teng Ni De Xin Teng. Pinyin + Chinese + English.

-----

Xin Teng Ni De Xin Teng
心疼妳的心疼
Cherish Your Heartache


zong shi zai ye shen ren jing xiang yi ge ren
總是在夜深人靜想一個人
Always thinking about someone at late at night

ni liu gei wo de hui yi ying zhe yue guang geng shen ke
妳留給我的回憶 映著月光更深刻
The memories you gave me, are even more memorable under moon light

ru guo shuo hou hui ke yi sha yi ge ren
如果說後悔可以殺一個人
If say regret can kill someone

wo yi jing wei ni si diao duo shao ci le ne
我已經為妳死掉 多少次了呢
Then I died for you, for how many times?

[Chorus]
ni de lei hen ni mo mo ren nai guo de han leng
妳的淚痕 妳默默忍耐過的寒冷
Your tears, the winter you tolerate in silence.

wo xian zai cai dong de
我現在才懂得
I finally understand now.

xin teng ni de xin teng xiang jin jin ba ni bao zhe
心疼妳的心疼 想緊緊把妳抱著
My heart aches your heartache, want to hug you tightly.

qu mi bu cong qian suo you bu wan zheng
去彌補從前所有不完整
to make up the incompleteness from the past.

rang wo rang ni kuai le wei ni de wei xiao fu ze
讓我讓妳快樂 為妳的微笑負責
Let me make you happy, be responsible for your smile.

cheng nuo guo de wei lai hai zai deng deng wo men de ai zhong sheng
承諾過的未來還在等 等我們的愛重生
The promised future is still waiting, waiting for the rebirth of our love.

shi jian shi yi dao bu neng fan zhuan de men
時間是一道不能反轉的門
Time is a door that cannot reverse

na shi de nian shao qing kuang ru jin xiang lai duo can ren
那時的年少輕狂 如今想來多殘忍
Days when we were young and crazy, now seem cruel when thinking about them.

zhi bu guo zhe ge shi shang mei you yi ben neng gou jiao wo men ru he xiang ai de shou ce
只不過這個世上沒有一本 能夠教我們如何 相愛的手冊
It's just there isn't a booklet in this world that can teach us how to love each other

[Repeat Chorus]

zai ye bu hui rang ni shou shang le
再也不會讓妳受傷了
Won't let you get hurt again

wo yi wan quan ming bai ai neng jiao ren xin duo teng
我已完全明白愛能教人心多疼
I already fully understand how love can ache one's heart

zhe ci huan wo deng huan wo wei ni xi sheng
這次換我等 換我為妳犧牲
My term to wait this time, let me sacrifice for you this time

rang wo shou hu zhe ni gen wo yi qi zou guo shi jian de he
讓我守護著妳 跟我一起走過時間的河
Let me protect you, walk over river of time together with me

[Repeat Chorus]


Pinyin translation by kimuchi08 @ http://bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com/
Chinese lyrics from HIM Official Youtube Channel
English translation by KAY @ http://kays-entertainment.blogspot.com/
Please credit the translators if/when transferring elsewhere.


2 comments:

  1. English translation :)

    總是在夜深人靜想一個人
    Always thinking about someone at late at night

    妳留給我的回憶 映著月光更深刻
    The memories you gave me, are even more memorable under moon light

    如果說後悔可以殺一個人
    If say regret can kill someone

    我已經為妳死掉 多少次了呢
    Then I died for you, for how many times?

    [Chorus]
    妳的淚痕 妳默默忍耐過的寒冷
    Your tears, the winter you tolerate in silence.

    我現在才懂得
    I finally understand now.

    心疼妳的心疼 想緊緊把妳抱著
    My heart aches your heartache, want to hug you tightly.

    去彌補從前所有不完整
    to make up the incompleteness from the past.

    讓我讓妳快樂 為妳的微笑負責
    Let me make you happy, be responsible for your smile.

    承諾過的未來還在等 等我們的愛重生
    The promised future is still waiting, waiting for the rebirth of our love.

    時間是一道不能反轉的門
    Time is a door that cannot reverse

    那時的年少輕狂 如今想來多殘忍
    Days when we were young and crazy, now seem cruel when thinking about them.

    只不過這個世上沒有一本
    能夠教我們如何 相愛的手冊
    It's just there isn't a booklet in this world that can teach us how to love each other

    [Repeat Chorus]

    再也不會讓妳受傷了
    Won't let you get hurt again

    我已完全明白愛能教人心多疼
    I already fully understand how love can ache one's heart

    這次換我等 換我為妳犧牲
    My term to wait this time, let me sacrifice for you this time

    讓我守護著妳 跟我一起走過時間的河
    Let me protect you, walk over river of time together with me

    [Repeat Chorus]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx kay & kimuchi08.....
    Xie Xie...

    ReplyDelete