For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LUNA Chicken visits Ella at Hangzhou


Ella

Ella

Ella

Ella

Ella

Ella

credits: Baidu Ella and LUNA Blog

===
Baobei is so adorable!^^
that chicken is so lucky~ xD

in the blog, they said that they dropped by to check how is Ella doing..
then they brought her fruits.. and they said that Ella`s skin is super good! something like that~

*edit*
i`ll add the video related to this^^




" LUNA Online

The Little Chick from LUNA went to visit Ella in Hangzhou.

C: Ella~
E: Why are you here? I said I'll find you on 24 July. Why you come here?
C: I heard that you're in Hangzhou so I come here.
E: So touched! Is it uncomfortable to wear this under the hot weather in Hangzhou?
C: No, I feel happy to see you.
E: Thank you thank you.
C: I heard that you will show up in the LUNA Online Display in ChinaJoy on 24 July. Is that true?
E: Yes. So I feel surprise that you come. You come to visit me in the film set.
C: I miss you so much. I bring you a present.
E: Really? Give it to me.
C: A cushion of LUNA Online.
E: Cute! It is useful.
C: And this is me (Little Chick figure).
E: So cute.
C: Think about me when you look at it (hug).
E: Thank you. So let's meet in ChinaJoy on 24th. All three of us will be present. I'll go to Shanghai at night on 23rd. Then we will go to the press conference on 24th and sing the second theme song of LUNA, Lock The Time. We will meet you online and play games with you. Don't miss it! Give me five! Yeah! Meet you on 24th. Bye! "


===
Baobei looks tired.. i hope she gets more rest^^

No comments:

Post a Comment