For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Guess What?

Guess what? I was reading some of the comments from last year posted in this blog. And there was one, or two, comments that made me feel so bad... and sad. It's not a bad post, they were just saying what they feel. About me not updating for SO SO long. Hehehe. I don't know if they'll be able to read this but, I'm really sorry for not updating~ From now on, I will, at least, post one update for Ella/S.H.E, one update for Chunnie/Fahrenheit, and if we're lucky, one update about CE~~! :D

Thanks for all the people who visit, support and comment on this blog~!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the effort. I am a great CE fan and watch their mv and interviews numerous times on youtube daily for 4-5 hrs. Glad to discover this site that i can now rely on CE news. Thank u very much for all the efforts.

    ReplyDelete