For the latest updates about S.H.E follow me on Tumblr! :) http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hebe - To My Love Concert DVD Details


Credits to http://hebeattitude.blogspot.com/
Concert songs:

1. LOVE (originally by: John Lennon)
2. My Love
3. 开门见山 (originally by: A*mei)
4. Dance Dance Dance (originally by: lykke li)
5. 要说什麼
6. 影子的影子
7. 无事生非
8. 你太猖狂
9. Loving Strangers (originally by: Russian red)
10. 我想我不会爱你

11. 乌托邦
12. 花花世界
13. 魔鬼中的天使
14. 尼可拉斯 (originally by: sandee chan)
15. 请你给我好一点的情敌
16. Girl With One Eye (originally by: florence and the machine)
17. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) (originally by: Nancy Sinatra)
18. 还是要幸福
19. 等著你回来 (originally by: bai guang)
20. 你
21. 寂寞寂寞就好
22. Love!
23. 囚鸟 (originally by: peng ling)
24. 将爱 (originally by: faye wong)
25. 爱情 (originally by: karen mok)
26. To Hebe
27. The Best Of My Love影音组曲

P.s.: includes Hebe's words to My Love, parents, Ella, Selina, fans.. etc. i suspect the background music is 「你是不会当树吗」.

MVs:

1. My Love
2. 还是要幸福
3. 请你给我好一点的情敌
4. 魔鬼中的天使
5. 花花世界
6. 无事生非

No comments:

Post a Comment